Take ten to set up your new Deferred Comp Account Profile
Welcome to the new, enhanced Des Moines Deferred Compensation Plan.
To take full advantage of the Plan’s many resources and services right away, it’s important to establish your online Account Profile as soon as possible. Your Account Profile will allow you to manage your account, whenever you want from wherever you are, using your favorite web-enabled device.
It’s easy. Just take the following steps:1
- From the home page login box, Select “Sign Up for an Online Account” in the dropdown menu
- Verify your Identity, including:
- social security number
- date of birth
- account number2
- Create a Username and Password
- Enter account recovery information, including:
- email address
- mobile phone number
It’s that easy. Now, you can:
- Select your investment options from the Plan’s new funds menu3
- Update your beneficiary designation
- Explore the many Plan resources available to you
In just minutes, you can have your online account fully ready for when the enhanced Des Moines Deferred Compensation Plan goes live on March 4, 2017.
1 If you are a current Nationwide participant with an established Account Profile, skip Steps 1 – 4.
2 You received your account number in the mail. If you do not know your account number, call 877-677-3678.
3 Account balances will not be available until March 4, 2017.